Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012

Flowers of Hell

Der Poet und Dissident Nguyen Chi Thien ist von uns für immer gegangen. Er war der Zeitzeuge des barbarischen Regimes (Nordvietnams und)Vietnams.

Er wird der vietnamesischen und der Weltliteratur fehlen.

The poet and dissident Nguyen Chi Thien went for ever.

He was the witness of the barbaric regime in Ha Noi

But he will rest for ever in our heart.

RIP, Nguyen Chi Thien



By Nguyen Chi Thien
Translated by Nguyen Ngoc Bich


-------------------------------


Every Day I Would Go

Every day I would go to the tea shop
At a time when it is almost deserted
I would pick a table in the innermost corner
Where I could sit by myself reading the paper and brewing
I don’t give too much attention to the news


read more here:

http://www.vietnamlit.org/nguyenchithien/poems.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen